- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Production experience preferred.
- Advanced ability to effectively problem-solve.
- Communicate in English (orally and in writing).
- Team player within multi-disciplined team.
- Strong organizational skill set.
- Experience in cross functional team.
- Knowledge of supplies and equipment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- First Aid skills and/or certificates are considered assets.
- Know and understand the safety rules for the area.
- Know and understand the Visual Standards specifications.
- Know and understand all piston terminology and the techniques for proper inspection of all products.
- Know and understand the trace ability, traveler system and all other relevant documentation.
- Know and understand the I.I.S. specification, packaging requirements and gauging requirements for all products as well as completing all relevant documentation.
- Understand and adhere to Escalation Process.
- Able to inspect all products at the required rate of production.
- Able to move dunnage in and out of the cell as required.
- Able to band up dunnage.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area.
- Compliance to all safety rules as well as company policies.
- Washer set up, load tables at change over.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 to $19.18 /hour
- Secondary School (Required)
- Grade 12 Math (Preferred)