CHETWYND GEN HOSP COMPLEX
NER PATIENT REGISTRATION
OPEN UNTIL FILLED*
22.94 AS OF APRIL 1/20
The position performs duties related to admission of inpatient, outpatient and residents and maintains records. Performs a variety of duties such as answering phones, taking messages and transferring calls. Distributes bi-weekly pay statements and pay cheques. Discretion is required as this position deals with highly confidential and sensitive information relating to patients and residents.
Skills and Abilities:
- Grade 12 plus.
- Minimum of one (2) year recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Ability to type 45 w.p.m.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to physically carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- All postings with a closing date specified close at 11:59 pm PT