Are you motivated to work in an environment that will challenge you, force you to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a difference ? Do you want to be part of a transformation that leverages the cloud to build and deliver new capabilities? If so, there is a future for you at Hyuna International Ltd.
Who you are:
- Manage Network and security level administrative tasks (SSL, Domains, Renewals).
- Manage Infrastructure requests on-premises and in AWS Cloud.
- Manage Users and Access Control on-premises and in AWS Cloud.
- Assists in designing Architecture and Monitoring solutions.
- Assists in moving all technical dependencies away from Montreal ITI control and into our own.
- Manages local network configuration (Office VPNs, etc.).
- Acts as consultant to development teams to bridge knowledge gaps.
- Actively participates in training sessions for the team.
- Actively documenting and assisting with Agile practices.
- Manages security layer with Virtual Private Clouds and Security Groups in AWS.
- Emergency activities matrix.
Who you are:
- Basic Salt Administration Knowledge + Experience
- Basic Terraform Administration
- AWS Certified Associate Level Solutions Architect
- Understanding of programming (Jinja language)
- Developer, Ginger & Python
- One of the most dedicated, professional employees in the office.
- Actively training yourself, on your own time, very regularly.
- Supportive to other team members, and willing to step out of comfort zone to help out.
- Critical member of staff, training a replacement would take over 12 months to reach same capacity, at minimum.