Who are we?
Founded in 1979 as Power Battery Sales LTD., East Penn Canada is Canada’s premier wholesale distributor of lead acid batteries. Nearly 40 years later, we operate the largest Canadian distribution network of fully stocked warehouses with local sales, service and delivery fleets. East Penn Canada is also the Canadian Master Redistributor for Duracell alkaline batteries. Our product is North American built, and we are committed to the highest standards for environmental health and safety through our state-of-the-art recycle facilities and company-wide dedication to the safe recycling of lead-acid batteries.
What You’ll Do
The Sales Support Analyst will have dual responsibilities of providing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) administration and development as well as supporting the EPC sales team with ad-hoc reporting solutions, working in unison with the financial planning & analysis team.
- Performing basic administrative responsibilities such as profile permissions, roles, user creation, and data integrity checks
- Documenting system processes and standard operating procedures Track and resolve incidents & service requests in the company’s Help Desk ticketing system
- Working in unison with the other members of the FP&A team to determine and develop reporting solutions to both ad-hoc reporting requests and recurring sales requests
- Answering internal inquiries for account-based information internal to the organization, determine the best solution to the information need, and implement
- Researching and determining opportunities to maximize efficiency of reporting requirements
- Process reporting requests in a timely manner
- Identifying appropriate information sources (i.e. Sales Force, SAP, external) and deploy relevant methods to combine and integrate data, to deliver relevant and reliable reports
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring an account-based sales dashboard, with the potential of having an updated dashboard available to the sales reps prior to their call
- Identifying appropriate information sources (i.e Sales Force, SAP, external) and deploying relevant methods to combine and integrate data, to deliver relevant and reliable reports
- Post-secondary (undergraduate) degree in business
- Minimum 3 years previous experience working in a sales driven corporate environment meeting reporting or analysis requirements.
- Experience creating reports and dashboards
- Previous experience in providing business support using Salesforce or other CRM tools
- SAP Experience an asset
- Sales & KPI reporting experience an asset
- Background checks including criminal checks and employment references will be requested.
Established in 1979 and currently experiencing double digit growth, East Penn Canada is a market leader with huge growth opportunities for our employees. Many of our employees have been with the company 15 to 20 years or longer. Starting in entry level positions, they now hold key management positions and play a significant role in setting company policy and strategic direction. We offer:
- Annual salary review
- Educational assistance program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Profit Sharing and Deferred Profit Sharing (retirement) program
- Excellent Company Paid Benefit Program
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or need assistance with your online application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
East Penn Canada is an e qual opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants to apply; all reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
To find out more information about our company and other positions available please go to our website at www.EastPennCanada.com