Contract (Potential for extension)
Mosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency, specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising, and Interactive. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new technologies.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for leaders, people managers and visionaries. We are very proud of our growing business and are currently looking for a Retail Field Manager to join our growing team.
What will you do?
As an In-Retail Coordinator, you will strategically manage a team of Brand Ambassadors to deliver on Program Deployment and Objectives. You will receive in-depth and comprehensive training, providing you with the necessary skills to successfully manage and motivate a team. This is not your typical Monday-Friday, 9-5 job! Every week will look different and will require you to work evenings and weekends. At least 60% of your time will be spent in field with your team.
- Assisting with the recruiting, onboarding and training of brand ambassador teams
- Overseeing, training, and on-going management of a brand ambassadors in field, including weekly in field visits
- Coaching and providing feedback to brand ambassadors. Building trust and respect amongst the team.
- Manage asset and supply logistics
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; follow tasks outlined to you on a program critical path, maintain a weekly task list, keep high volume of tasks on track while managing a team of brand ambassadors
- Proactively identify problems and develop solutions within guidelines of a program. Anticipate problems and solutions
- Complete scheduling and weekly reporting/analysis with all program insights, competitor insights and brand ambassador insights
- Administration of payroll and management of expenses
- Unlimited access to a reliable vehicle and a valid Driver’s License is a MUST
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Strong team building and leadership skills
- Previous experience as a Brand Ambassador/Field Representative is an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office; specifically, Excel.
- Strong time management skills. Ability to manage time effectively is a must.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Regular physical activity may be required. I.E Setting up promotional material
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.
Winnipeg MB Winnipeg
Field - Marketing
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Jan 15, 2020, 2:46:19 PM