Logistik Unicorp is the Canadian market leader in Managed Clothing Solutions. We provide personalized uniform solutions to several large organizations in Canada and abroad. Logistik’s strategic approach focuses on growth through broader geographical representation, which includes identifying new clients and product opportunities in Western Canada. We are presently seeking a new team member as:
Business Development Manager, Western Canada
Reporting to the VP Sales, the Business Development Manager for Western Canada is responsible for all aspects of business development within this market from building the sales pipeline to qualifying target opportunities, managing the sales cycle to closing the deal. The Business Development Manager is in charge of presenting potential clients with the Logistik Unicorp Managed Clothing Solutions, which consist in comprehensive uniform programs that incorporate online order platforms and complex entitlement structures.
- Develop and implement an effective strategic sales plan to grow sales in Western Canada and to identify new clients through product innovation and systems support;
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities, to be consigned and constantly updated in the Logistik CRM;
- Maintain existing contracts and secure new clients;
- Gather market intelligence and trends within the Western Canada uniform industry;
- Participate in sales and other training provided by Logistik, including the initial 3-months training at Logistik’s headquarters in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec;
- Visit various client organizations and make sales presentations;
- Consolidate current and establish new professional relationships with potential clients in Western Canada;
- Report activities and sales results to the VP Sales.
- At least five (5) years of experience in a similar role (related industry experience preferred);
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (French is an asset);
- Experience in making impactful sales presentations;
- Ability to effectively work and communicate across all areas of the business.
- Pro-activity in delivering value to clients;
- Capacity to align priorities with overall business strategy;
- Pursuit of continuous improvement initiatives;
- Analytical with attention to details;
- Flexible and pragmatic approach.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
- in a similar role (related industry experience preferred);: 5 ans (Souhaité)
- Française (Souhaité)
- Anglaise (Requis)