The Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for all aspects of brand development to support and grow Pandora in the Canadian market. The primary focus of this role is to act as the brand champion with both internal cross functional teams and external agencies. They will strive for results, exhibiting strong leadership capabilities and knowledge of the business, while leading the process from concept to execution. They will be responsible for assisting with the strategic planning and execution of multi channel marketing and media programs for the Pandora brand in the Canada. They will implement our marketing plans related to campaign advertising and promotional strategies. They will work in close collaboration with the brand's media agency to ensure all initiatives are delivered to superior brand standard and as per timeline. This position is well suited to a creative and analytical thinker with the organizational ability to manage multiple projects concurrently. This position reports to the Director of Marketing, Canada, and will work alongside the Digital marketing, ecommerce, merchandising and America's region team to ensure all marketing efforts align with overall business and brand goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Steward of the PANDORA brand that supports our brand promise, vision, position, and architecture while achieving our overall business goals.
- Understand and communicate brand's unique selling propositions to key stakeholders, customers and consumers.
- Serves as key leader to drive brand and marketing culture throughout the organization
- Demonstrate thought leadership, best practice sharing, and expertise on evolving media landscape, etc.
- Track, analyze, and report business results to ensure strategies are working and objectives are being realized.
- Evaluate and identify consumer insights to optimize business outcomes.
- Execute creative guidelines and templates for local market initiatives that align with global strategy.
- Demonstrate collaboration and leadership across multiple marketing disciplines including media, promotion, public relations, coop advertising, digital, in store, and design services.
- Manage the development and execution of integrated marketing plans including brief writing, creative asset development, campaign execution and tracking of results
- Partner with the marketing team leads to develop key metrics and KPI's per campaign, project or market deliverable.
- Work with department leads to maintain the marketing calendar, inclusive of global campaigns and local promotions.
- Lead the development of 360 Campaign presentations, from planning to execution, capturing key results and recaps to share at the local and regional levels.
- Consolidate market learnings from drop performance to share with the regional team per the designated cadence.
- Legal liaison, managing all terms & conditions as well as promotional parameters as needed. Own the annual promotional calendar terms and marketing review with key senior team leaders, updating as needed throughout the calendar year.
Work closely with the retail and wholesale marketing managers to provide campaign updates, communications and guidance ensuring alignment and consistency in approach for the consumer regardless of channel.
- Work closely with creative, media, and PR agencies on development of brand strategy and execution plans.
- Develops strategies and identifies resources to implement and manage change
- Models flexibility in adjusting priorities
- Actively listens and uses appropriate communication styles to deliver complex information in a clear concise way
- Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence
- Makes a good first impression and demonstrates positive energy to effectively represent the company in alignment with its values.
- Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives
- Drives innovation, engagement and enhance business results
- Passionate about driving brand growth by better meeting consumer needs.
- Balance of both analytic and creative skills.
- Must be able to analyze and summarize data.
- Thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
To apply, please send your resume to CanadaCareers@pandora.net.