We are Millennium Insurance, and if you're in the Edmonton area and looking to put your skills to use in the insurance industry we are looking for you!
Millennium Insurance is part of the Wheaton Group, a family-owned organization based in Edmonton that owns a diverse range of businesses in Western Canada, including banking, airline operations, and, of course, insurance. Millennium is local, prides itself on being in tune with what Albertans need from their insurance provider, and understands the unique challenges Albertans face day-to-day. And we are experiencing explosive growth.
We award our team with the following:
- Earned Time-Off Program and vacation
- Group Retirement Savings Plan with employer match.
- Facility with ergonomic desks/chairs.
- Educational assistance and career development.
- Employee benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Employee recognition and appreciation events.
Note: Preference will be given to local Edmonton area candidates. Out of country applicants will not be considered.
- Answer telephone inquiries and direct the calls to the responsible department,
- Greet people visiting our office and directing them to the responsible department,
- Entering data into contact manager,
- Assembling policies, checking addresses, postal codes and performing mail duties,
- Survey office supplies and organize,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 education is required.
- Customer service experience is an asset.
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written.
COVID-19: All employees must be COVID-19 vaccinated and be able to provide proof of immunization.
Our business hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Millennium Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all suitable qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disabilities, religous beliefs, sexual orientation, and age. Reasonable accommodations are available by request.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends