FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, tax and appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation.
Reporting to the Manager, IT Solution Delivery, the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function. They will also have a positive attitude with a high level of quality workmanship and attention to detail. The incumbent will be required to quickly develop an in-depth knowledge of the FNF Canada’s proprietary National Processing System and become familiar with corollary systems and technologies
- Develop and maintain Internet and Windows applications in both the Maintenance and Change Management streams. (Small and medium-scale development tasks.)
- Participate with various teams for larger Projects.
- Assist the IT Support team with production escalations and inquiries.
- Contributing towards analysis and design, including review/discussion of assigned requirements
- Assist QA and UAT teams with verification of completed development tasks.
- Develop and deliver enterprise level applications
- Creating appropriate documentation
- Achieve an understanding of the business objectives as it relates to system development
- Provide accurate time estimates and ensure deadlines are met
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with .NET based web technologies (ASP.NET, C#, WCF)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server. Familiar with T-SQL and relational design.
- Experience with object-oriented and service oriented design & application architecture
- Incremental, iterative development
- Experience designing and developing .NET web services and B2B integrations
- Comprehensive development experience delivering enterprise web applications
- Experience with SCRUM/AGILE would be an asset.
- Experience developing RESTful API
- Capacity to work within tight deadlines, often while balancing multiple, conflicting priorities
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server is helpful
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Computer Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)