Seeking full time CDA II.
Downtown Dentistry (Toronto) is looking for a CDA II to join our well-established dental practice in downtown Toronto. Hours are Mondays - Thursdays, 9am to 6pm and Fridays, 8am to 4pm.
The practice has a very well-trained support team who help to create a warm and friendly atmosphere. Our practice provides a high quality of care in all phases of dentistry including general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, Invisalign, sedation dentistry, surgical periodontal treatment and dental implants.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing standards procedures of a dental assistant.
- Maintaining patients' medical/dental records.
What you bring to the table:
- A love of dentistry and people.
- Graduate of an accredited dental school.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Resources we offer:
- Eight computerized operation rooms.
- State-of-the-art digital and mobile technology and laser.
- Digital X-rays.
- Intraoral cameras.
- Modern sterilization with AI powered logging and tracking.
- Monitors for conscious IV and oral sedation. Licensed for deep and general anesthesia.
Our ideal candidate is a friendly, patient and compassionate individual who provides the best in meticulous patient care and has a desire to build strong clinical skills. Previous dental assisting experience and the NDAEB certificate are both requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour