- Responsible of opening and closing store when the Store Manager isabsent (key holder, alarm system code)
- Providing Customer service in departments, fitting rooms and cash register
- Processing incoming and outgoing shipments, merchandising, maintenance and
other related tasks;
- Performing tasks relating to merchandise presentation within each department
following visual presentation guidelines including promotional event set up
- Participating to a weekly department tour with Manager or Assistant Manager and
following up on assigned tasks
- Responsible for the execution of head office dossiers relating to price changes,
merchandise returns requests, clearance events, seasonal changes etc.
- Performing all tasks related to a department, a section or a sub department including
daily maintenance to ensure Customer ease to shop
- Assisting Store Management for New associate training and orientation
- Performing all tasks related to cash register operation following company
- Committing to promote sales and different corporate programs by suggestive selling
on the sales flour, at the fitting rooms and at the cash register
- Ensure Shipments verification and report any discrepancies following company
- Maintain clean and organized stockrooms
- Responsible of authorizing returns, exchanges, price rebates, schedules and lunch
- Designated as an office clerk, which means balance cash reports, to do deposits, to
provide sufficient cash to the cashiers, etc.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour