Sona Visual is a trendsetting young business in Calgary. Over the course of our 10 years in business, we have built a trusted brand in the Real Estate Marketing industry, and we continue to make it better each year. Our team are forward thinkers who strive to become better than we were yesterday, and we set industry trends that enable us to maintain our position as industry leaders. We proudly go above and beyond what’s expected in everything we do.
Customer service is of utmost importance at Sona Visual. As our Administrative Manager, you are instrumental to the smooth and successful client booking process. If you innately respond to others with empathy, and respect, and can find the silver linings in challenging situations, then read on!
You will be responsible for the management of our administrative processes and team, including but not limited to, the administrative review of their work, client experience, and execution of field team deliverables for clients. You will manage the coordination of their bookings, as well as their billings, ensuring things are done accurately and according to company procedures. You are the glue that holds our day-to-day operations together and overlooks our processes.
Major Responsibilities that you’ll have:
- Building and maintaining efficient organizational structures of all company media, archives, client files, collaboration with partners, etc.
- Handling conflict resolution with clients in a kind and professional manner, ensuring they feel heard, understood and the resolution is a win-win.
- Managing schedules, responsibilities, and processes within the administrative and booking team.
- delegating responsibilities to the administrative team and helping set standards of work across the board.
- Managing Client Members: Reviewing client health & calculating financial Life Time Value
- Tracking annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly goals. Ensuring that systems and processes are in place to track and report key metrics to the leadership team.
- Managing accounts receivables and following up with clients where needed.
- Liaising and coordinating with remote team members and ensuring systems are in place to provide reliability & contingency measures for all deliverables.
- Coordinating with the team and monitoring timelines to ensure projects and tasks are completed on time.
- Facilitating departmental meetings with great energy, ensuring the team stays on time, and all major points are addressed.
- Managing organizational software and ensuring team members are effectively utilizing it, as well as making recommendations and changes for better effectiveness.
- Training new administrative staff
- 3+ years of experience in a similar administrative or operations position
- 2+ years of experience working with executives and leadership teams to coordinate projects including budgets, timelines, and varying degrees of scope
- Experience in a dynamic and independent work environment
- Exceptional organization skills and a natural desire to keep operations & processes in good order
- Exceptional customer service skills, being commonly acknowledged as someone who goes above and beyond for clients and customers
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)