Do you enjoy working with a highly collaborative sales team backed by an innovative company with full support services? Are you looking for an opportunity to be a trailblazer and leader? Do you thrive off challenges and going above and beyond? If so, you are exactly the type of person we are looking for!
We have an exciting opportunity to grow and manage our products through effective engagement across all assigned product lines. You would be responsible for the productive distributor and end user relationships that increase our business by selling and ordering products within your sales territory.
In this role:
On your first day, we’ll expect that you’ll have:
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to increase revenue of VR products throughout Canada.
- Work with Distribution Partners and End User Customers to meet assigned quota.
- Lead the selling activity and support the Veeder-Root, Red Jacket products and services in the distribution and end user markets; retail oil companies, convenience store, jobber/dealer network, and non-retail/commercial customers.
- Identify key strategic accounts and develop account strategy to grow share by increasing penetration of key products. Work closely with leadership team to drive innovative sales strategies across the sales organization.
- Customer-Obsessed: Become a trusted advisor to technical, environmental, and compliance team members, and executives at distributors and end users. Assist customers in solving business problems with Veeder Root (in some cases to include Gilbarco and Insite360) solutions. Be the champion for these customers within Veeder Root. Work closely with Veeder Root, Gilbarco, and Insight 360 sales team members to portray a cohesive customer centric team. Coordinate with distribution partners to fulfil customer needs.
- Demonstrated successful outside sales experience and proven quota attainment with industrial or technical products/solutions
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Fuel industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of Gilbarco Veeder-Root products is icing on the cake
Perks and Why You Should Apply:
- Our goal is to offer real development opportunities to work with a great team that allows you to learn and progress through the stages of your career while maintaining the right work-life balance. Veeder-Root and Fortive invests in the growth of its employees to achieve and exceed not only our aggressive growth goals, but also your own personal goals.
We are a proud operating company of Fortive Corporation:
- Culture: Collaborative environment, team building activities, flex work schedules, recognition program and casual dress.
- Growth: As a part of the Fortive team, you can explore growth opportunities at any of the Fortive Operating Companies.
- Fueling Your Future On-boarding Experience: Setting you up for success and continuous improvement. Learn from us as we learn from you.
Fortive is a global family of more than 20 industry-leading industrial growth and technology companies, united by a shared purpose: to make the world stronger, safer, and more effective by providing essential technology for the people who accelerate progress. Here, you get the excitement of a “startup” with the stability and predictability of an organization strongly grounded in its roots and with a proven track record of growth. There’s no limit to what you can learn, or the impact you can make: for you, for us, for growth.
Simsbury, CT is roughly equidistant from both New York City (around 90 miles SW) and Boston, Massachusetts (around 90 miles ENE). This town offers many outdoor activities, all four seasons and an exceptional school district.
Who we are:
At Veeder-Root, our purpose is to support the global fueling infrastructure by delivering the best solutions in automatic tank gauging and fuel management systems driven by innovation and break-through thinking. We are committed to delivering measurable value to our customers and to continually expand that value through improvements to our solutions and processes.
We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to create the next big thing. We want individuals to push limits, look outside the box and think the unthinkable.