Westech Industrial Ltd. is a leading supplier of analytical instrumentation and process control equipment to a wide variety of industries. Westech is committed to conducting business with the highest level of integrity. Our corporate values identify our goals for service excellence while supporting a people focused team environment that reflects our company spirit and passion for success.
Westech is seeking a full-time, experienced, skilled and highly competent General Labourer to join the Service Team at our Burlington, Ontario facility.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Pre Start-up Inspections & safe operation of Flame Arrester & Manufacturing Equipment;
- Completion of Production & Quality documentation, including Product Non-Conformances;
- Building of skids and crates for shipment of product;
- Facilities Maintenance & Housekeeping;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 education;
- 1-2 years Manufacturing experience;
- Experience reading and interpreting production drawings;
- Experience using measuring equipment, basic hand & power tools;
- Above average English written & oral communication skills including ability to follow process/work instructions and knowledge retention; and
- Above average organizational skills.
Physical / Health & Safety Requirements and/or Elements
- Must be able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time;
- Must be able to bend, kneel & twist;
- Must be able to carry equipment up to 50lbs;
- Potential exposure to dust, fumes, gases, temperature fluctuations;
- Must adhere to all provided Health & Safety Rules & Regulations; and
- Must participate in all required training provided such as but not limited to, WHMIS, Overhead Crane, Forklift, PPE, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Burlington, ON (Preferred)