- Greets customers and provides excellent customer service at the deli meats and cheese counters.
- Serves customers, weighs, wraps and affixes price labels to products.
- Advises customers regarding the content and types of products available.
- Replenishes supplies and rotate products in the display counter.
- Replenishes stock on the floor displays.
- Cleans floors, counters, work tables, trays and equipment.
- Prepare a wide variety of deli meats, cheeses and party trays.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area.
- Prepares the store for weekday and weekend opening and closing.
- Complies with store policies and procedures.
- Performs other tasks as required by management to meet business needs.
- Needs to be available to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication skills.
- Customer Service oriented and able to make good decisions.
- Able to work under minimal supervision and have attention to detail.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with deli meats and cheese considered an asset.
- Experience working in a grocery store an asset.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Can you provide your Postal Code.
- Are you looking for Full-Time or Part-Time Employment?
Work Location: One location