Operating in client environments, a Deployment Technician will install and replace IT hardware. This will involve physical installation, transfer of settings or data, installation and configuration of software, user training and configuration of PCs, laptops, printers and peripherals.
- Receiving computer systems in a client environment.
- Protecting client data on computer drives and media
- Hardware, Software, network configuration and troubleshooting
- Update paperwork and tickets within internal systems
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Applicant must be organized, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Applicants should have good attention to detail
- Applicants should have good communications skills
- Applicants should have advanced computer hardware and software knowledge
- Able to lift heavy printers (up to 50 lbs) and move boxes for extended periods
- Ability to adapt to changes and to learn company policies quickly
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting or individually
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check
- Have valid driver's license and access to own vehicle.
Employee will understand, meet and live our core values
Willing to Sweep Floors, Openness, Flexibility, Not Stuffy, Customer Driven
Job Type: Contract