We are a boutique winery with a passionate team producing quality wines that are reflective of our seaside terroir. We are seeking fun and friendly wine-loving individuals to help educate and guide guests as Retail Ambassadors in our wine shop for full and part-time seasonal positions (mid-August to Mid-October).
Successful candidates will work closely with our Wine Shop Manager in all aspects of our tasting room. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Providing exceptional service to guests at the tasting bar, on tours & during events
- Providing wine and food service to patio guests
- Educating guests on our history, wine portfolio & region
- Remaining active throughout the day with cleaning, organizing, performing tasks as required
- Representing Blomidon Estate Winery at off-site and/or in-house functions as required
- Executing POS sales, packing & shipping of orders, and various tasks relating to the production of wine
- Ability to lift and carry 40-lbs
- Ability to work weekends and the occasional evening
- Ability to adhere to safety and operational procedures
- Serve Right certifiedand over the age of 19
- Wine knowledge, education, and background are strong assets
- Sales experience & second language are assets
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please provide your CV and a cover letter.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. We thank all applicants for their interest.
Job Type: Part-time
- retail sales: 2 years (Preferred)