What we are looking for?
- An experienced Automotive Technician to join our thriving company.
About our company:
- We are an independent high-end luxury car dealership with a state-of-the-art service department.
- We focus primarily on Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Land Rover and Audi among other imports.
- We have over 70 units in stock in our indoor climate-controlled facility.
- We have been in business for 21 years and have a dedicated staff which we treat like family.
- We have a 6000+ square foot service centre where we service our vehicles and our customers' vehicles.
- Perform general vehicle mechanical repairs.
- Diagnose the source of the malfunction and perform the repair.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Professional demeanor.
- Minimum 3+ years of direct work experience in automotive repair and service.
- Extensive knowledge of automobiles and their service needs.
- Efficient problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Up-to-date knowledge of automotive parts and their functions.
- An attention to detail and duty of care required for high-end vehicles
- Valid G driver's license.
- Complete set of tools.
About our team:
- Our company culture is friendly and supportive -- you would be joining a highly dedicated team of passionate individuals.
About the position:
- HOURLY: This position is paid hourly, not flat-rate.
- FULL-TIME: This position is based on a full-time schedule of 40-44 hours per week.
- LONG-TERM: As our company has been in business for 19 years, we are committed to hiring individuals for the long-term, helping them grow and contribute to our growth over the long-term.
- TRAINING: We provide on-the-job training to further enhance and develop your skills.
- We value good work-life balance and so we work with you to create a schedule that works for you.
- Flexible scheduling
- Generous vacation allowance
- We offer above industry average pay.
- We structure your salary based on your skill-set, level of experience and your contribution to company growth.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$37.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We have routine disinfecting/cleaning of our facilities and follow all recommendations as set out by Public Health.
- Automotive Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Journeyman (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Preferred)