Through our National Diabetes Trust (NDT) operations, we divert more than 48 million kilograms of clothing and household items from landfills. One hundred percent of net proceeds directly supports Diabetes Canada and helps send more than 2,400 children and youth with type 1 diabetes to Diabetes Canada's D-Camps. Additionally, what we raise funds world-leading diabetes research, education and advocacy.
As an employee on the National Diabetes Trust team, you are part of our national coverage in 2,500 communities, with 28 operations and 100 trucks. Join a team that is making a difference raising money for life altering charitable programs, all while helping the environment.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Business Development, the Customer & Sales Support Representative is responsible for analyzing the customer service data for the business development team, developing a plan for service and retention, and implementing and supporting implementation across the various national operations teams to ensure customer retention. It’s a critical opportunity to deliver on the organization’s strategy and apply business acumen in building and implementing customer service plans.
Highlights of the role include:
- Conduct business analysis and report on customer data to provide insight on patterns and trends
- Prepare and understand customer data
- Monitor customer data
- Analyze customer data
- Apply business acumen and understanding of customer data to identify issues/opportunities and develop service and retention plans
- Build relationships with all levels of customers as part of a service and retention plan
- Liaise with NDT Territory Managers and Operational staff as required to share customer insight and support the service and retention efforts in the operations
- Participate in internal meetings as required and other duties as assigned
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- Business analysis skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excellent in Excel)
- Organized, self-disciplined and professional in demeanor
How to Apply:
- Working towards Bachelor’s degree
- Customer service and/or inside sales experience an asset
Diabetes Canada and National Diabetes Trust are committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements please advise Human Resources during the recruitment process. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, and value a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.