AutoPlanet Brampton is looking for team oriented, hardworking Parts Advisor to join their team. The ideal candidate will have strong work ethics and a willingness to learn and succeed. Experience in automotive environment will be an asset.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assisting with parts inquiries.
- Filling orders for Service Technicians in the Service Department.
- Placing orders in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Inspect damaged parts brought in by customers to determine the proper replacement.
- Consult catalogs for stock numbers and prices and bring parts from the stockroom.
- Suggesting part(s) that is interchangeable, placing special orders for a part, or referring the customers at another business location, if a customer needs a part that is not stocked.
- Unpacking and marking incoming parts and storing them in the stockroom according to a prearranged system.
- Receiving and filling telephone orders.
- Keeping catalogues and price lists up-to-date.
- Recording sales and taking inventory.
- Projecting a positive attitude for the benefit of our customers and fellow employees.
- Read, understand, and adhere to all rules, regulations and procedures as per company policies
- Ensure that all work performed is thorough, accurate, and completed in a timely fashion.
- Work effectively without supervision.
AutoPlanet Brampton Offers:
- 1-3 years automotive parts experience considered an asset.
- Strong automotive knowledge.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Personable, adaptable, and versatile.
- Willing to work as a member of a team and interact with others in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must have valid Class ‘G’ Ontario driver's license and clean drivers abstract.
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Excellent Management support.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants may request any accommodation needs required.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.