We are real estate development and GC company, we develop and construct multi-family buildings and apartments locally. We are currently looking for a site super to join our company. This is a full-time, medium level position:
The position requires:
- Project Construction Management or Engineering diploma or degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience in commercial building or multi-residential construction projects
- Ability to read Drawings and knowledge of project development and construction
- Strong interpersonal and communication ability with all stakeholders
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and typing skills
- Strong work ethics, ability to effectively work under pressure
- Strong multitasks, teak-work and time management abilities
- Driver licence and ability to travel
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Lead the construction team with paperwork, coordination, meetings, and reports, etc.
- Assist and support PM and engineering department works
- Preparing and filing documents with construction and project management
- Teamwork which include meetings with architects and other consultants, read drawings, bidding, contract document preparation, site visit, etc.
- Coordinating, preparing, reviewing, scheduling, monitoring and reporting projects through design to construction phases
- Other tasks and works as directed by Owner and Manager
If interested, please reply via this posting with your resume ASAP.
Only those short-listed will be contacted.
Will set up interview very soon.
Job Type: Full-time