Property Management Maintenance Technician
We are a professional, quality property management firm with a broad Calgary portfolio. Each member of our team helps us shine. We seek candidates who are dedicated and motivated to excel and take pride in their position.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the entire upkeep and maintenance of our facilities and all components.
- Conduct regular inspections and ensure the upkeep and maintenance of all components in each of our facilities.
- Maintain a schedule of regular inspections of our facilities.
- Thorough understanding of building systems including: pumps, emergency generators, HVAC, boilers, chillers, swimming pools, sprinklers, plumbing and radiant heating systems
- Carpentry skills related to cabinets, millwork, exteriors, general repair
- General common area and building maintenance
- Maintain records of all maintenance and service activities in each facility.
- Working with other personnel in the maintenance division, coordination and communication with building management and office staff
- Place orders for parts/equipment for repairs/replacement and complete documentation
- Coverage for emergency process and procedures, including on-call rotation
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure a pleasurable client experience.
- Comply with and participate in the Company’s Health & Safety programs and Quality Systems
- Other duties as required.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work as a team, and work independently.
- Ensure proper cleaning and maintenance of equipment
- Complete all required paperwork for the position
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, enthusiasm and assertiveness
- General maintenance tools must be provided and maintained
- Ability to spend up to eight hours walking, standing, climbing stairs, lifting
- Valid Driver’s License and Vehicle required
- Police Criminal Record check required
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $25.00 to $28.00 /hour
- plumbing: 3 years (Preferred)
- carpenter: 3 years (Preferred)