- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Works well with people and their variety of personalities
- Proficient knowledge of office equipment and computer programs including Word, Excel, PDF, and Outlook.
- Have great organizational skills to keep up with the busy workload.
- Attention to detail to minimize mistakes and save time during busy market.
- Positive attitude, confidence, out-going personality and friendly disposition.
- Someone who is looking for a long-term placement
- Willing to learn and can take constructive criticism to learn the ins and outs of Real Estate
- Someone able to easily follow instruction and checklists
- Good memory
- MUST be able to work fast and efficiently with minimal errors with every task they are given
- Love working with and serving clients.
This is NOT the job for you if you:
- Are uncomfortable making or receiving calls or have poor phone etiquette
- Don't like high accuracy data entry on a daily basis
- Don't enjoy following checklists that range from 1 - 4 pages long for all your tasks
- If you are not a patient person
- If you can't handle Stress or constructive criticism
- Not a detail oriented person
- Do not have advanced computer skills
- Lack Organization and/or time management skills
- Can't be interrupted during tasks
- Don't want to grow as an individual
There are aspects of the job that are tedious and repetitive requiring high level of accuracy on a daily basis. Job will include a very wide variety of tasks including:
- Entering multiple deals daily
- Sending packages to lawyers
- Contacting REALTORS for documents
- Providing Feedback for clients
- Taking and Making Phone calls
- Providing exceptional Customer service to our clients, partners, law offices, suppliers and agents.
- Assisting with Marketing initiatives.
People with administration or Real Estate experience are preferred.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Training Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
Minimum Required experience:
Administration: 1 year
If you have Experience Salary range: $16.00-$20/hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- In Real Estate (Preferred)
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Greeting visitors
- Stocking supplies
- Running errands
- Sorting and sending mail