The role of the Manager,Digital Strategy & Development is to manage and lead the AlivePublishing Group Inc (APG) digital content & development in order toachieve strategic digital media goals. The responsibilities encompass all digitalplatforms, and the strategy behind the use and growth of each. This includes,for multiple brands, social media channels, websites and newsletters, as wellas other proprietary mediums. The position will drive all efforts in websiteoptimization/maintenance, digital content strategy for social and web, digitaladvertising, consumer engagement, influencer marketing, Google Adwords, andrequires ongoing research and staying up-to-date on online advertising bestpractices. The right candidate is ambitious, creative, outgoing, and willing toget in there and do the work!
· Plan &develop digital growth objectives and strategies for SEO, content marketing,website development and digital advertising
· Ability toutilize data to make business decisions and execute strategy
· Strong focus onmeasurement both holistically and tactically using conversion reporting
· Manage RFP processand SLAs with technology providers
· Manage andmaintain the website, including management of the Content Management System(WordPress)
· Createhighly-engaging and informative content strategies for Facebook, Instagram andWeb that embody the APG brands.
· Increase totalsocial media fans (FB + IG) by 100% year over year
· Increase socialmedia engagement by 50% year over year
· Increase websitetraffic by 50% year over year
· Reduce website bouncerate to 55% and maintain
· Business ormarketing-related degree with 5-7 years experience
· Proven trackrecord for successfully launching brands in digital and social media.
· Creative,inquisitive and adaptable to rapidly changing digital landscape – activelyshares ideas with cross-functional team
· Values alignedwith APG and our readers
· Passion for thenatural health and wellness industry
· Self-motivated,ambitious, high achiever, entrepreneurial mindset
· Take a lead rolein educating stakeholders about best practices and emerging trends pertainingto digital optimization, content strategy, SEO, social media, digitaladvertising
· Establish,maintain and report on key performance indicators relevant to digital marketingprograms
· Maintain goodrelationships with partners, influencers, & brands
· Strong knowledgeand experience with Google Analytics – able to make data based decisions.
· Strong knowledgeof Google Ad Platforms (Good Ads and AdSense, Microsoft Advertising, Twitter,Facebook, LinkedIn, Programmatic advertising)
· Strongunderstanding of social media advertising including; backend ads, influencermarketing & engagement boosts.
· Experience withEmail Marketing Services (Mailchimp, Constant Contact)
· Strong knowledgeof Search Engine Optimization
· Strongunderstanding of WordPress content management
· Strongunderstanding of WordPress themes and plugins
· Strong experiencewith responsive websites (themes and custom code)
· Knowledge ofHTML5 and CSS3
· Preferablyknowledge of jQuery and Bootstrap
· Preferablyknowledge of MySQL Database
· Familiar withAdobe Creative Suite (image editing and photoshop)
· Familiar withdevelopment, test and production environments
· Preferablyfamiliar with deployment workflows and best practices
· Preferablyfamiliar with version control software (Git, Visual Studio Team Service)
What’sin it for you?
· Work for the trendsetterin natural health
· Competitivesalary + uncapped commission
· Extended health& dental benefits
· Onsite gym
· Employeerecognition program
· A swankyChristmas party
· The list goes onand on and on!
To applyfor this incredible career opportunity, please include a cover letter tellingus why you are awesome and attach a copy of your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent