A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
Advantageous corporate agreements
Full range of group insurance benefits
Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
Purchase option of company stocks
Health and wellness program in the workplace
Assistance program for employees and their families
We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
Under the responsibility of the Packaging Supervisor, the incumbent will be responsible for handling, forming, and placing product into packaging material on a production assembly line, and Sanitation while ensuring top quality and safety throughout the production process.
Salary $18/hour with Night time premium
- Process cheese into required packaging while ensuring the line is properly supplied and routine quality checks are performed to meet required product specifications (eg: weight, dimension)
- Accurate completion of all required documents and sanitation procedures
- Setup, takedown and sanitation of machines when required throughout the day
- Meet or exceed daily production efficiency requirements provided by Supervisor or Packaging Manager
- Food/dairy/manufacturing experience an asset
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and good communication skills
- Strong hand-eye coordination and ability to multi-task
- Team player, but can also work independently
- Ability to work on foot for extended periods of time