CRA is a leading global consulting firm that provides independent economic and financial analysis behind litigation matters, guides businesses through critical strategy and operational issues to become more profitable, and advises governments on the economic impact of policies and regulations. Our two main services - economic and management consulting - are delivered by practice groups that focus on specific areas of expertise or industries. By providing innovative and analytic perspectives to complex issues, CRA delivers meaningful, customized and practical solutions to our clients.
Our Summer Analyst Internship program ( http://www.crai.com/careers/intern ) is meant to mirror the analyst experience to give you a greater understanding of our business and the type of work that is done at Charles River Associates. Throughout the 10 week program, Analyst Interns work closely with both senior and junior staff on project teams across a variety of industries, and apply economic, financial and business principles to solve real-world problems. We offer a competitive compensation package, professional development opportunities, and a work environment that is collegial and entrepreneurial.
During the Analyst Internship/Co-Op program, you can expect to work on many aspects of a project:
- Executing security and privacy investigations for CRA clients, in preparation of, and in response to, data security matters, which may include ongoing breach detection, threat analysis, incident response and malware analysis.
- Providing export digital forensic support for counsel and clients in support of data security incidents, such as data breaches or fraud.
- Assisting in the drafting of forensic reports, affidavits and testifying as an expert in the field of digital forensics and incident response.
- Engaging in problem-solving and forensic analysis of digital information using standard evidence handling techniques and computer forensics tools
- Identify, research, and organize information to assess the appropriateness and sufficiency of available data to facilitate effective data access and analysis
- Developing familiarity with data that serves as input to this analysis, including threat intelligence, logging data, as well as contextual clues
- Recognizing relationships among multiple sources and types of information to facilitate effective data analysis
- Strong understanding of computer operating systems, software and hardware.
- Pursuing a Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Sec
How to apply
To be considered for the Analyst Internship program, please submit your resume, cover letter, AND unofficial transcript with your online application.
Please note any location and practice preferences in your cover letter. The deadline to apply is March 30, 2020. We will be reviewing applications and interviewing for these positions on a rolling basis. Note: The start date for this position is Summer 2020.