The Adonis Group is looking for a assistant butcher for its new Ottawa branch, to fill a permanent position.
Under the supervision of the immediate superior, the position holder is responsible for the overall work of his/her department at the current operations and customer service.
- Make the client feel welcomed;
- Provide accurate and comprehensive knowledge related to products and services;
- Use a wide variety of sales techniques (suggestive selling technique)
- Handle specific situations or requests, as well as customer complaints and concerns;
- Share knowledge related to culinary techniques;
- Make sure that the refrigerated displays and shelves are always well filled;
- Receive merchandise while following the cold chain (store products according to categories e.g.: refrigerator, freezer, etc.)
- Prepare meat for sale (cut, tie, pack, weigh, and label);
- Make sure that the department is ready to serve customers at the opening of the store;
- Perform any other related duties required by the superior.
- Complete tasks professionally:
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and good work habits.
- Maintain a professional look.
- Work with the other coworkers.
- Use effective communication, reading, writing, and listening skills.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Temps Partiel
- Boucherie: 1 an (Souhaité)
- DEP/ AEC ou Certificat (Souhaité)
- Française (Requis)
- Anglaise (Requis)