This National Financial company is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist Intermediate. TORONTO Permanent Full Time Great Base salary full benefits and bonus.
You are a Digital expert who drives digital process and execution through direct action on multiple accounts at one time in a very busy environment Toronto
We need a specific skillset around digital strategy, search optimization, SEM, social media transactional marketing, and site optimization.
Great Base salary plus bonus and full benefits.
- Mentor Marketing team Members and build positive team attitude in very busy environment
- Lead the execution of all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Build social media presence and websites.
- Develop and implement marketing processes
- Plan, develop, and optimize marketing automation for the B2B and B2C business lines
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm and present innovative and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Optimize user and conversion funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Manage and mentor team members.
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma in business or a related subject, Google certification an asset.
- 4 plus years of experience in leading a digital marketing group.
- Deep knowledge of digital including SEO, SEM, Display, Website best practices, social media – content strategy, measurement, development, and lead generation
- Demonstrable experience leading, managing, and implementing marketing automation, SMS and email marketing.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- · Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $85,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Social Media Transactional Management: 3 years (required)
- Social Media Optimization: 3 years (required)
- Leading Digital Strategy: 2 years (required)
- Site Optimization: 3 years (required)