Work directly with current TDH clients and their families. Establish and build a client list that reflects our mission statement and company values. Work diligently to promote all TDH clients and interact directly with team personnel. Develop clients through game evaluations, training programs and video review. Contract negotiations, promotion, assisting in trades, and player development are just a few of the many roles of our agents and advisors.
What are the requirements?
- All candidates must possess a strong knowledge of the game and the ability to identify potential prospects.
- A college or university degree in economics, business, sports administration or sport law is preferred, but not mandatory.
- A thorough understanding of the NHL CBA and a keen understanding of advanced hockey analytics is preferred.
- All applicants must possess the ability to keep composure in high pressure situations. Negotiation skills, outstanding people skills and strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends is a must.
Ontario, US, Western Canada, Eastern Canada.
Agents & Advisors:
Ontario, US, Western Canada, Quebec
Send CV to email@example.com