Our client, a renowned real real-estate builder and developer, is looking for an exceptional Development Assistant to join their Calgary team!
We are looking for a highly motivated, highly organized individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You’ll possess an excellent work ethic and follow through on agreed upon deliverables. Committed to providing exceptional client service with the ability to build strong working relationships and a willingness to continue to learn and grow.
In this position you would be Reporting to the VP, Development and directly supporting the larger Development team. You would help coordinate and assist with all leasing and development activities.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Support the coordination and production of proposals. Which includes overall layout and organization of documents; coordinating and writing text from various team members; creation of drafts and general information; the design, graphics, data entry, production and final delivery of proposals.
- Assist in arranging photography, project database maintenance, researching and planning of various business development and client events.
- Assist in the writing, development and coordination of promotional pieces.
- Responsible for producing professional graphic designs, using the Bluebeam, for marketing pieces, proposals, presentations and award submissions.
- Assist in organizing and preparing Business Development resources, such as, project write-ups, photos, descriptions and resumes.
- You will be responsible for administration needs such as; ensuring proper flow of invoices, approvals, Tracking of quotes, bids, deal negotiations as well as change order processes, must be up to date and approved.
- Follow up on deficiency punch lists to ensure completion by Development team.
- Ensure timely turnaround of documentation.
- Prepare meeting agendas and record/distribute meeting minutes.
- Centralize/organize document control.
- Responsible for Weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting – completed on time and accurately.
- Prepare and print updates prior to meetings; Ensure details are submitted by Development team in advance.
- Manage tenant and development documentation.
- You will also help with development Activities such as: Financial proposals, lease administration, market research, Architect & engineering coordination as well as managing construction projects.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum two years of Business Development and proposal production experience within a professional services organization.
- Post-secondary education- Business Administration would be considered a strong asset.
- Must be proficient in the following MS Office, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary with an annual bonus.
- Dental/medical benefits package provided.
Please quote Job Reference # 34172
Job Type: Permanent