Legalization has opened up the recreational cannabis market in Canada, and the global demand for medical cannabis continues to expand. In this exciting new environment, Canopy Growth’s mission is to be the No. 1 cannabis company in the world. We’re looking for incredible people to join us on the journey.
With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world. It is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and is part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly owned subsidiaries — including its flagship, Tweed, and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Cannabis brand — are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success, and takes pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth.
Reporting to the Manager, Project Management Office, the Business Analyst will be a crucial player within Canopy Growth’s various site activities. This individual will be a detail-oriented leader, who possesses strong analytical, planning and process experience, who can work both independently and collaboratively with numerous teams. The key to success in this role will be the ability to stay agile building processes, governance and structure while inputs are still in development and constantly evolving. The successful candidate will collaborate and communicate effectively across departments, leading the development of organizational interdepartmental processes, diagrams and playbooks.
- Develops and leads process design or improvement initiatives within fast-paced environments, utilizing process expertise from multiple departments and providing analysis.
- Designs process flow & organizational designs
- Serve as a key project resource on EPMO-sponsored continuous improvement initiatives.
- Product and Process Management – identify, recommend, and implement process improvements for efficiency, responsiveness, and controls
- Responsible for completing integrated process analyses, identifying procedural and control deficiencies and recommending solutions.
- Assists in the planning, preparation, and maintenance of project documentation, changes in business rules, RACI matrices, and maintains project issues logs and databases.
- Help with process design which can include introducing new technology, staffing and change to current structure.
- Supports the development Project Management playbooks for roll out of new projects across regions
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Business, Engineering or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of process mapping and process design experience
- Cross-functional, Interdepartmental and or International Project/Product experience
- Project Management or Management Consulting experience a strong asset
- Exceptional planning, time management, organizational and follow-through skills with a strong sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Change Management & Communications experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
- Experience in manufacturing, food, beverage or CPG projects is an asset
This is a full-time position based out of Smiths Falls.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.