Are you a fluently bilingual Customer Service Representative who wants the opportunity to make a significant contribution and grow your skills while working with a group of talented and driven co-workers in a rapidly growing internet business? Do you have the rare combination of superb multi-tasking skills and the ability to make every customer feel like royalty? If so, then we want to talk with you.
- We're looking for candidates that can deliver the "WOW!" service experience to each and every customer.
- The Customer Service Representative will report to the Director of Customer Service, while working closely with the rest of the customer service team and other departments.
- This is an inbound call center environment, so candidates must possess great communication skills and a proficiency with computers.
- Customer interactions include voice, live chat, e-mail and more.
- Candidates must be able to multitask, and solve what can sometimes be complex customer issues, so that we always deliver on our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service / customer care position.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English & French, with the ability to converse in both languages using live chat.
- The ability to respond quickly, effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with proven experience prioritizing work and handling several projects at one time.
- University degree a plus.
- SelectBlinds Canada is the leading e-commerce company in Canada for custom window coverings.
- SelectBlinds Canada’s 12+ years of success and rapid growth is based on delivering outstanding service to our customers and partners, and providing an environment for employees to develop and excel at every level.
- This is a high-energy and fast-paced environment.
- We are an open book management company, and the ideal candidate will help contribute to our positive team culture and share our values:
- Commit to outstanding service to our customers, partners and each other
- Embrace learning, growth and change
- Work hard and have fun
- This full-time position is based out of our Montreal (St-Laurent) office. Free parking is available, and the office is easily accessible by public transportation.
- We offer a competitive compensation package and extended health benefits.
If this sounds like the right opportunity, please send us your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)