Two Trees Child Care Centre is a Ministry of Education licensed day care and we provide quality care and education to children within Newmarket, Bradford, Keswick, Sharon and Aurora community. Our nurturing environment fosters a child's natural curiosity and promotes independence so that they may successfully reach their developmental goals. At our Centre we encourage children to construct their knowledge and enhance their development through play-based learning.
We are currently looking for experienced RECE's to join our fantastic and growing team!!
- Implementing and providing daily feedback and observations relating to the curriculum established by the ECE leader
- Facilitating daily indoor and outdoor activities to enhance language, motor skills, independence and problem-solving through music, science, art, dramatic play, etc.
- Establishing positive interactions and rapport while guiding the children in all areas of development in accordance with the program philosophy
- Assisting to ensure overall health and safety of the children enrolled in the program
- Adapting and maintaining an environment which appreciates and respects the diverse individual and group needs of the children and their families
- Supporting and communicating with parents, colleagues and Supervisor
- Supporting students in the ECE and ECA programs
- Able to work as part of a team
- ECE diploma with registration with the college of ECE or currently enrolled in an ECE program with at least 2 semester completed
- Membership in good standing with the College of ECE (RECE position)
- Minimum of one (1) year related experience in a licensed child care setting
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Clear Police Record Check with vulnerable sector
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills in a child care setting working with infants or toddlers and pre-school children from a diverse background
- Proven flexibility, cooperation and willingness to share ideas and knowledge to enhance team-building
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of cultural diversity
- High energy and the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of the CCEYA
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Up to date Immunizations/doctors note of good health required upon hiring
Please submit your resume and cover letter
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.50 /hour