736 Broughton Street, Victoria, BC
As a Microsoft Dynamics Developer, you will use your software engineering and architecture skills to create innovative solutions that solve challenging client problems across D365 platforms. You have hands-on experience with Dynamics CRM entities, MS Dynamics administration, workflows, configuration, security, reporting/dashboards, migration, custom development, web resources, data integrations, and CRM solution file management. On top of these talents, you ideally have additional experience interacting with clients face-to-face and/or have experience with other tech stacks used for custom app development.
- Developing customizations to Microsoft Dynamics CRM/D365;
- Writing code and performing unit testing;
- Developing custom reports per requirements documents and standards;
- Creating supporting code documentation;
- Developing data migration tools for migrating customer's data into CRM/D365;
- Establishing requirements, methods and procedures for routine maintenance; and
- Providing go-live and post-implementation support.
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM XRM projects;
- Experience with CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints;
- Strong understanding of and ability to configure security groups, roles and teams;
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Legal working status in Canada, please note that we do not have resources to sponsor work permits. Relocation to/work in Victoria, BC is required.