Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
About the Position:
We’re looking for a world class storyteller with a value-oriented mindset to lead our content development efforts for the field. Focused on enabling and weaponizing the sales team with disruptive content, the Senior Content Manager – Go to Market will play a crucial role in helping the field win new business and retention opportunities. In this role, you will lead and independently manage end-to-end highly impactful, results-oriented content that will help improve qualification rates, win rates, and drive pipeline growth for Dayforce, our award-winning HCM platform. You will work directly with sales leaders, Sales Enablement and the broader marketing team to ultimately win over the customer.
- Create compelling and memorable content that communicates our differentiated value and helps drive sales opportunities
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing and Sales teams to determine the sales content strategy and plans to support pipeline and revenue goals for Dayforce
- Develop and build meaningful sales assets that speak to various target buyers across different industries
- Establish content best practices for key segments and industries for use by sales team in collaboration with sales and marketing
- Manage the packaging and delivery of content to sales and coordinate the delivery and use to the end customer
- Refresh content to keep in line with customer’s segment, industry and overall needs
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Business or Marketing
- 7-10 years of marketing experience, ideally in marketing and product marketing, or sales enablement and training
- An innovative mindset, including continually pushing yourself to redefine what best-in-class looks like – the status quo makes you cringe
- A strong aptitude for learning and understanding technology products including the ability to translate technical subject matter into meaningful, engaging content for sales audiences
- Experience creating content for enterprise-scale businesses
- A creative visual storyteller with expert-level PowerPoint skills including ability to "translate" messaging into visuals, models and compelling designs
- Highly creative but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Self-motivated and can independently manage projects end-to-end with limited guidance
- An excellent communicator, who is skilled at presenting clear and articulate messages
- Ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively amidst shifting priorities
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.