Excellent Opportunity for Jr. Blowmoulder(Starting $18-18.75/hr)
Location: Milton (Hwy 401 & James Snow Parkway)
Shifts: MUST be able to work all 3 shifts(2 Week Rotating shifts Days, Evening and Nights)
Days 7am-3:30pm ($18)
Nights 11pm-7am ($18.75)
- Minimum of Grade 12 diploma or equivalent education.
- Minimum 6mths Blow Molding experience
- Other manufacturing production experience considered an asset)
- Must have good mechanical aptitude and be comfortable around machinery.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Trouble shooting skills
- Team player with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Clean criminal background
- To operate several blow molding machines
- Conduct on going quality checks to ensure finished products meet quality standards, troubleshoot and repair problems.
- Operate the labeller and the feeding line with bottles for filling, and ensure packaging and palatalizing of finished products is done according to set standards.
- Adhere to daily pre-inspection and scheduling guidelines for production.
- Assist with colour changes to products manufactured.
- Ability to fix minor mechanical equipment problems before requesting support of the maintenance department.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines are followed.
- General housekeeping to maintain the work area in a safe and clean manner.
- Other duties as assigned
Interested applicants who meet ALL of the requirements are asked to submit a resume & call our office at 905-230-5627.Our business hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5:30pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $18.75 /hour
- blowmoulding: 1 year (Required)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Criminal Record Check (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)