Legalization has opened up the recreational cannabis market in Canada, and the global demand for medical cannabis continues to expand. In this exciting new environment, Canopy Growth’s mission is to be the No. 1 cannabis company in the world. We’re looking for incredible people to join us on the journey.
With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world. It is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and is part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly owned subsidiaries — including its flagship, Tweed, and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Cannabis brand — are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success, and takes pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth.
Here’s the deal:
we’re soon going to have 3 million sq. ft. of high-end, automated greenhouse space producing some of the best cannabis in the world across two sites in beautiful British Columbia. If that’s something you’d like to be involved in, you’re in the right place. Here’s the type of person we’re looking for:
Reporting to the General Manager, the Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance Liaison will be a crucial part within Canopy Growth, including its wholly owned subsidiaries. This individual will be a detail-oriented person who can work independently and in collaboration with the Operations team.
- Must be able to compile daily lots releases
- Lab results processing
- Complete non-conformance reports regularly
- Have an understanding and ability to use Doc control
- Process documentation accurately
- SOP revisions and approvals
- Employee training to SOP’s
- Report daily activities of the above to the GM or designate
- Promote a healthy and safe work environment
- Must be able to work a variable of different shifts
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Background
- Experience in direct communication with regulatory agencies
- Prior experience as a project leader with strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; technical writing capabilities are a must.
- Strong excel skills and computer skills
This is a full-time position based out of Delta, British Columbia.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.