Company Name: Sister And Brother Trading Ltd dba Garden Produce
Business Address(es): 3369 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC V5R 5K6
Job Title: Supermarket Manager
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time;
Language Required: English
Benefit Package: N/A
Start Date: As soon as possible;
Location(s) of work: 3369 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC V5R 5K6
Minimum Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma in business, retail, etc.
NOC Group: Retail and Wholesale Trade Managers (0621)
The Supermarket Manager will oversee a variety of areas: cash flow, inventory management, hiring decisions and training, etc. The Supermarket Manager directs supervisors and/or junior management and collaborate with them in ensuring the Company’s operations run effectively.
- Plan and evaluate the efficiency of the supermarket's daily operation
- Manage inventory, merchandising, and other standard operational processes
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Delegate tasks to staff for supermarket opening and closing
- Schedule personnel, staff meeting, work shift of the staff
- Receive and review feedback from the staff on a regular basis
- Respond to customer enquiries and deal with complaints and emergency
- Maintain the supermarket’s Health and Safety and Food Safety policies
- Provide training and supervision to the staff and motivate the team to increase sales
- Perform other duties and tasks assigned by the General Manager and the President
- At least 2 years work experience in the food retails or related industry.
- Able to handle a combination of sitting, standing, walking for extended periods of time.
- Preference will be given to Canadians and permanent residents
- Excellent time management and people skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.50 /hour
- food retails or related industry: 2 years (Required)