The folks here at Security Compass are on a mission to create a world where we can trust technology. Sounds easy? Definitely not, but that's exactly why we are taking up the challenge. We are helping enterprise customers shift left to build security into all they do with our leading-edge software SD Elements, industry recognized cyber security training offering and renown Advisory consulting practice.
We are searching for a Campaign Manager who thinks outside the box, is driven to constantly improve on the status quo and has a proven track record of building successful integrated marketing campaigns for a B2B audience. In addition to working collaboratively within the marketing team, the Campaign Manager will work closely with sales stakeholders and many cross-functional teams to deliver campaign objectives. This role offers a unique learning opportunity for you to work with a strong, established business that are experiencing hyper growth in an ever-expanding market.
What you'll do
- Development and execution of marketing campaigns, including campaign flow, prospect emails via our marketing automation platform, landing pages, form creation, A/B testing, and media placement
- Development of multi-channel, nurture programs that incorporate lead scoring and prospect activity/behaviour to engage prospects and drive revenue
- Comprehensive lead management from capture to conversion using Pardot and Salesforce
- Develop and manage outbound email campaigns including content, messaging, segmentation and list management
- Collaborate with the marketing team on campaign design and execution
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance to maximize ROI and sales, making recommendations for alternatives where appropriate, including the implementation and maintenance of dashboards for key metrics
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or similar field
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience working with CRM systems (ideally Salesforce.com), and marketing automation platforms (ideally Pardot)
- Proven experience developing and executing successful lead generation campaigns
- A strong understanding of lead flow processes and best practices for design within a B2B marketing/sales cycle
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources
- Motivated self-starter who can seize opportunities with minimal direction and who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Data-driven and familiar with industry-standard marketing KPIs.
Why Security Compass?
- Make a difference. Our suite of products and services help make software more secure for our customers, their clients and the world as a whole.
- Have a voice. Our organizational structure and open communication programs create an environment where employees drive the company's culture and decisions.
- Be trusted. We put decisions in the hands of the people with the most information.
- Have fun. Our social events and games around the office are the just a few ways we have fun.
- Be different. We respect all forms of intelligence. We know that diversity is our strength and build it into all of our processes.
- Be innovative. We give dedicated time to focus on passion projects and encourage new ideas in all that we do.
- Be challenged. We create opportunities to take on new projects in security and beyond.
- Grow your career. We make your growth and learning a priority by giving a dedicated training budget.
- Find balance. We support work from home, have flexible work hours, and open vacation.
Click here ( https://www.securitycompass.com/careers/ ) to start imagining your future at Security Compass!
Security Compass is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require any accommodation, please inform email@example.com so that an inclusive and barrier free process can be provided to all applicants. All information provided will be addressed confidentially.