Russell Mechanical Systems is hiring for several positions immediately! We are looking for apprentice plumbers, who are hardworking, with excellent work ethic for New construction-multi residential wood framed apartment and townhouse projects.
Our goal at RMS is to build a fully engaged crew by creating a fast paced, fun working environment with a focus on task and schedule.
Who we are looking for: Apprentice Plumbers – 1st – 4th Year
What we offer:
· Competitive & fair wages
· Year-round full-time employment
· Extended medical plan with Dental and vision after 3 Months
· An excellent training plan, we want to you advance and succeed!
· Apprentices are indentured after 3 Months
· Reserved school spots
· Accurate Transcripts: We ensure each apprentice is up to date with their hours and technical training
· Recommendation for Certification Forms: We ensure once each apprentice has completed all of their apprenticeship requirements, they are certified as quickly as possible
· Apprentice bonuses upon successful completion of training levels
· Safety training - tickets for First Aid, Forklift, Scissor Lift, Confined Space, and more!
· Open communication
· Supportive office staff to help you excel
Great company culture
· Lunch & happy hour staff meetings
· Team building events
· Team BBQs several times a year
· Annual Christmas Party
· Annual Christmas Lunch with secret santa exchange
· Staff recognition and awards for service and milestones
· Corporate tickets to sporting events and concerts shared with team members
Qualification and Skills:
· Must be located in the Lower Mainland, BC
· Must be able to show up everyday and on time ready to work
· Must be able and willing to work outdoors in all weather
· Must be able and willing to perform well in a very physical job
· Must have reliable transportation
· Experience on wood frame multi residential buildings is an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: $18.00 to $35.00 /hour