At Suntiva Canada, our employees are our most valuable asset. Our employees bring their great minds and hearts to help our clients achieve their desired results. As such, we want to make sure that we are doing the right thing, all the time by supporting our employees to achieve their desired results in life. We provide a comprehensive and highly competitive total compensation and benefits package that brings you real value and security to enjoy life today and plan for tomorrow.
Suntiva LLC, is seeking candidates for a team member who can help our Sr. Leadership manage many of the important, administrative tasks they must perform daily. The right person will be able to manage three (3) Executives' administrative needs with efficiency and thoroughly. If this sounds like you, please apply! We will be in touch as soon as as soon as possible.
The Administrative Assistant performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files and providing information to callers. The incumbent handles information and material in a confidential and sensitive manner.
The Administrative Assistant provides support to Vice Presidents and Division Managers
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conducts research, compiles data and produces documents
- Reviews, proofreads and edits documents
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including: completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging travel plans, itineraries and agendas
- Coordinates and manages internal and external meetings including visitor arrangements and conference calls; to include details, i.e., catering, venue, supplies, resources, etc.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handle matters proactively and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Arranges department functions such as luncheons, dinners and trade show accommodations
- Maintains and manages Department files
- Performs special and confidential assignments as required
- High school diploma or equivalent credential (GED) required
- Associate's Degree and CRM experience preferred
- High level ability to create presentations, charts, graphs and spreadsheets
- Ability to exercise good judgment and strong decision-making capability in a variety of situations
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)