As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you’ll have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan and discounts at hotels around the world. We also include perks like free parking for our associates. We’re a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a Cook II?
Be a part of one of Niagara Fall's most luxurious dining experiences! As a Cook 2 at the Crowne Plaza, you'll be working with some of the most talented Cooks and Chefs in Niagara Falls and you'll help to create memorable dishes at restaurants like the Prime Steakhouse. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you'll also have access to amazing medical and dental benefits and get discounts at hotels all over the world!
Cook II Responsibilities:
What you’ll need as a Cook II:
- Assist in the efficient operations of the kitchen to ensure customers receive superior service, consistent and quality meals
- This includes: a la carte cooking and/or for the buffet/stations cooking
- Setting up grills, fryers and equipment
- Other duties as required
2-4 years’ experience in a related fine dining or high volume setting
Post-Secondary degree in Culinary Arts preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail as it pertains to food quality and presentation
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to email@example.com or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4600