We are looking for friendly Team Members to join the Tim Hortons Family!
As a team member your top priority is guest satisfaction. Whether you are the very first person our guests encounter or producing quality finished breakfast and lunch items that our guests come to enjoy and love, you will have the opportunity to deliver and create exceptional guest experiences. This position is perfect for an energetic self-starter with a strong ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members in a fast paced work environment. When you work at Tim Hortons, you’ll feel right at home. It’s a fun, flexible environment where guests are your neighbours, where co-workers are your friends and where simple acts make for a lasting impression.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Energetic with strong work ethic
- Flexible and has the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy, prepares and finishes products to ensure quality standards are met.
- Ability to work independently.
- Inputs production, waste, initial temps and counts into online worksheets - basic knowledge of using a tablet/Ipad an asset.
- Helps support speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to ensure product availability
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue.
- Can lift up to 35lbs, with the expectation to be in/out of freezer and cooler in order to prep product.
- Previous hospitality experience would be great, but not necessary – we’ll gladly train the right individual. We encourage cross training
Please be advised: This position has a set schedule of Wednesday-Sunday 10am-6pm (MON/TUES off days) - Wage Based on Experience
So what’s in it for you?
In addition to joining an award winning team, we offer:
- Competitive wage packages
- Stable full-time employment (we do not cut hours in off season)
- An aim for flexible scheduling to suit your lifestyle
- Paid breaks and staff food discounts
- Free uniforms and laundry allowance
- Excellent Medical, vision and dental packages
- For high performing Team Members, there may be growth opportunities as a Trainer, Supervisor and other leadership positions.
Apply today to start your Tim Hortons career! We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Parksville, BC (Required)