Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner May-October. Enjoy a flexible spring and fall. Maximize your dreamy Whistler winter; we’re open for dinner only December-March. Experience legendary Team Member events and our culture where passion is rewarded. This is a professional, but fun culinary team. Team Member housing options available. The Line Cooks at Table Nineteen bring our culinary vision to life. A successful candidate for this position is creative and curious, recognizes the importance of teamwork and maintains a sense of calm and focus. Candidates are eager to learn and enrich their culinary experience while working alongside a dynamic team. Willing to train and experienced positions available.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Prepare and execute consistent and delectable food. Focus on quality and produce each dish as it’s your last.
– Follow direction and multi-task with a sense of urgency.
– Clean as you go, maintain an organized station and follow best practices.
– Provide an upbeat attitude that promotes Teamwork. Have fun, enjoy a collaborative supportive role
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Hourly; based on experience, cash tips, event service charge payouts
Extensive Nicklaus North/GolfBC perks. Flexibility, work-life balance. Free golf + more.
Team Member Housing available for $575 / month
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- An eye for detail and a passion for food. A strong problem solver with a desire to impact performance
- Exceptional communication and organization. Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
BASED ON NICKLAUS NORTH’S CORE VALUES, THE LINE COOK WILL ENCOMPASS:
Demonstrates excitement for culinary, and our culture.
Be impeccable with your word. Convey open, honest and respectful communication.
Reflect on situations with humble self-evaluation.
Be curious and creative; experiment.
Deliver exceptional meals to guests, every time.
Lead by example and be a source of encouragement to other Team Members.
Thoughtfully selected, locally available and ethically sourced ingredients. Minimize waste.
- Only those with valid Canadian work visas will be considered at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Based on experience. Willing to train.
Job Application Process:
APPLY TODAY:Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Eric Gilchrist | email@example.com