- Grade 12 education required
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of medical terminology required
- Recognized Unit Clerk Certificate required
- Recognized Health Care Aide Certificate may be required
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office required
- Effective oral and written communication skills required
- Knowledge of Health Information Management
- Knowledge in arranging appointments escorts, and transportation
- Skilled in communication effectively with residents, families, co-workers, and the general public
- Sound organizational skills required
- Positive interpersonal relationships required
- Critical thinking skills required
- Ability to work both independently and as team member required
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions required
- Dexterity, speed, and efficient work methods required
- Physical and mental health necessary to meet the demands of the position required
This position is subject to a Criminal Records Check (including vulnerable sector), Adult Abuse Registry Check, and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any services charges incurred.
If you are currently employed by PMH, please utilize the internal application form. If you are not employed by PMH, please utilize the external application form.
In order to be considered for the position, both internal and external applicants must submit a current resume with their application form.
If you are an external applicant, please include three work related references with this application. They must be from persons who are not related to you, and who have direct knowledge of your past work performance.
Upon being considered for employment, your signature or electronic submission of this application is your authorization to complete said reference checks.
PMH has an Aboriginal Human Resources initiative and is committed to increasing the representation of Aboriginal people within all levels of our workforce. Aboriginal applicants are encouraged to voluntarily self identify as being of Aboriginal descent in their cover letter and/or within their application form.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS FOR ALL