At McNally, we pride ourselves on our ability to develop solutions to many unique challenges that present themselves on both land and water. Widely recognized as a North American leading tunnel contractor, we have become synonymous with completing difficult and demanding projects. On the water we boast one of the best equipped construction fleets in Eastern Canada; able to successfully handle a wide variety of marine construction jobs effectively and efficiently.
To complete our work, we rely on highly skilled and motivated Project Managers, Technicians, Surveyors, Engineers and Superintendents to work together and successfully accomplish the unique opportunities that are presented.
Why McNally Construction is a great place to work:
Our Vision: Building on our unique expertise, we will continue to grow and make a positive contribution to society by delivering quality projects safely and profitably while providing an environment of opportunity for our people.
McNally employees enjoy excellent compensation including a retirement savings plan AND an employer paid Group Health Benefits WITH dental and vision care. We also offer the opportunity for travel, advancement, and to work with leading edge technology.
McNally Construction Inc is seeking a Marine Surveyor. The preferred candidate will have experience in Surveying and Construction Health and Safety.
- Preparing shift/daily or weekly reports
- Completion of daily hourly employee timesheets
- Completion of daily equipment timesheets
- Procurement of temporary and permanent materials
- Support for Project Coordinator/Project Manager and Superintendent(s) as required
- Completion of daily time and material sheets for claims process
- Field layout to facilitate construction using benchmarks or control points previously established
- Operation and maintenance of marine operations
Related College Diploma or University Degree in Surveying or Civil Engineering
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person