Marketing Communications Specialist
At Alexa, we build trust. Since 2002, we have grown our reputation in the language services industry by forging long-term relationships in the legal, financial, technical and government sectors, delivering customized and premium service. Helping our clients reach their business goals is the foundation of our success.
We are looking for a self-starter that is dynamic and tech-savvy to be our Marketing Communications Specialist. This position will play a key role in making sure all launches, and brand building activities are successful from the start; making sure to maintain a focus across all marketing touchpoints including digital, print, PR, social media, and trade shows.
- Draft, present, and execute end-to-end marketing campaigns
- Create and manage content across all online/offline channels, including web, social, blog and email
- Develop and manage content strategy, including: developing an editorial calendar, community management, engagement, brand presence, etc.
- Lead the digital ad strategy, managing multiple campaigns across various channels
- Oversee and drive SEO and SEM activities and strategies
- Responsible for the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, cost of acquisition, ROI, and other account metrics.
- Conduct market research and be an expert, always learning about our customers, their behaviours and consumption patterns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns in order to enhance and identify trends that can help achieve the desired targets
- Planning & execution of publicity strategies & campaigns to increase market share, earned coverage, share of voice & generate sales.
- Help cultivate strong relationships with key editors, influencers and media partners working to maximize press in national, local & trade publications
- Connecting with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle
- Manage customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related business area
- Minimum of 5 years of successful related marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Multiple languages an asset
- Strong relationship-building skills to constructively foster relationships internally and externally, including key opinion leaders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work cross-functionally with teams.
- Experience in digital marketing, SEM or SEO field whether with an agency or in-house
- Minimum 2 years experience in digital advertising (PPC campaign management, Google Adwords, Google Adsense, Google analytics and Google MyBusiness)
- Advanced knowledge of entire Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite
- Desire to work on a competitive, target-driven new business sales team.
- Highly disciplined, with excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Marketing communication effectiveness to drive awareness, sales and return on marketing investment
- Ability to take and manage risk
- Ability to work with a high degree of detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment constantly meeting deadlines
- Vision care
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Onsite Gym
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Digital Advertising: 2 years (Required)
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)