Greenhouse Worker (Crop Workers, Harvesters, Warehouse Personnel)
At Suntastic we follow the sun and bring our best practices wherever we grow. We leave behind
nothing but a good impression, quality products and satisfied customers. We are fans of Sustainability,
Community and Environment.
We are looking for Crop Workers, Harvesters and Warehouse Personnel.
Responsibilities and Duties
Performs all day-to-day tasks under general direction of the Greenhouse/Warehouse Supervisors to
achieve specific production and packaging goals. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the
- Planting crop, pruning plants, harvesting produce, general crop maintenance
- Verbally report any problems with plants such as disease and insects
- Must be able to take direction and work well with others
- Greenhouse clean up during winter months
- De-Leafing, Clipping and lowering of plants
- Sorting, Grading, Packing produce
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet department goals. Extended periods of
standing, kneeling, crouching and bending is required. There will be exposure to bees, hot and cold
temperatures. Work Boots are required.
- Full Time Work: positions available immediately
- Competitive Wages: starting at $14.00/hr
- Group Health Insurance
- Optional RRSP Plan
- All training will be provided
If you are looking for a great team environment, working with great people and surrounding yourself by
fresh produce every day, we invite you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring your
resume to 40534 Thames Road E, Exeter, ON N0M 1S5.