The successful candidate will enjoy autonomy and the challenge of using a diverse range of administrative skills.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will be supporting them to reach all internal and external organizational goals. The role is primarily focused on the duties required to support the fast-paced nature of the company and the CEO. You will also partner and work alongside the Leadership team ensuring effective communication and execution of all tasks. The role encompasses a blend of cultural, administrative, tactical and strategic activities and is critical to ensure the smooth operations of the organization and the Leadership team. Trust and pro-activity are key for this role. Having a strong sense of discretion, creativity, and being detail oriented is what they are looking for.
Additionally, They are looking for highly-motivated ideal team players that are hungry, humble and people smart, who want to join an innovative community of engaged team members hungry to see their mission realized.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate extensively across multiple departments at a very senior level
- Have the tenacity to follow up on with internal and external teams on various tasks
- Conduct basic research and data analysis
- Support CEO in documentation and presentation support
- Manage all CEO’s internal and external communications and liaise with third parties on his behalf.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents, meeting agendas, follow-ups for the CEO
- Schedule meetings, and appointments for the CEO and the management team
- Support CEO and lead cultural engagements, special events and meetings
- Organize or assist during organization of variety of company events.
- Assist with travel planning, expense tracking and reporting for the CEO, the management team
- Ready to support miscellaneous administrative tasks at any given time
- Maintain an organized filing system both paper and electronic
- Provide reception relief daily
- Other assigned duties, as needed
What will help you succeed:
- Experience working with executives as an EA
- The ability to communicate and become a cultural ambassador for the CEO
- Self-starter who can operate and problem solve independently
- High level of assertiveness anticipating executive needs
- Proven track record of dedication to work and getting the job done
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to utilize web-based applications
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour