GreenLane Estate Winery is growing and we are looking for positive, outgoing, wine loving candidates to provide outstanding customer service in the tasting room and offsite at Farmers' Markets.
We are a small, quality-focused boutique winery located in Lincoln, Ontario. We pride ourselves on greeting every guest with a smile and a relaxed, memorable experience.
Job duties include:
- Tasting Room / Patio Hospitality & sales onsite – leading guests through wine tours, food pairings and tastings and facilitating their purchases at the winery.
- Farmers' Market Hospitality & sales offsite - interacting with customers and enticing them to taste and purchase our wine at various Farmers' Markets throughout Ontario.
- Opening and closing procedures – daily cash in/out, replenishing stock, daily cleaning as needed.
- Event set up/tear down when needed at the winery and offsite. This includes setting up and tearing down tables and tents at offsite events.
- Other duties as required.
Does this describe you?
- Friendly and enthusiast
- Love to talk to people – either individuals or groups of up to 30 people
- Some wine knowledge but eager to learn more
- Strong communication skills - written and oral.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to sell
- Team player but can work and think independently
- Calm under pressure
- Flexible schedule – MUST be available weekends with some weekday, holiday and evening shifts possible.
- Smart Serve Certification
- The ability to lift 40lbs
- Comfortable standing for long periods of time
- Like dogs. We are a dog friendly winery and have working winery dogs.
- Have a reliable vehicle and are comfortable driving to Toronto.
- Legal age to drink and serve wine in Ontario
If you feel you are a good fit please forward your resume and cover letter.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time